Hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
So, the tea is, when I first saw the original dress I fell in love, but there was a problem, the dress is alpha and I don’t use that, so I talked with my bitch called @nyltiacsims​ and he gave me permission to do her dresses in maxis match, and to upload it.
So here is, also I’m surpirsed, she thought that I will last a year doing this but it was quick as fuck
Go to give this cunt the love that she deserves for giving to me this idea at her blog @nyltiacsims​ and her post [xxx]
That’s it.
And yes honey, I’ll put the same description in every single dress, and what about it?

Anyway. THE DRESS

Kweell - Nyltiac’s Aqualexa Dress Maxis Matched.

  • One swatch.
  • EA mesh edit.
  • Custom thumbnail.
  • All credits for the inspiration to @nyltiacsims

Download.


Enjoy and tag me and @nyltiacsims​ if you use it, please uwu

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog