Hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
So, the tea is, when I first saw the original dress I fell in love, but there was a problem, the dress is alpha and I don’t use that, so I talked with my bitch called @nyltiacsims​ and he gave me permission to do her dresses in maxis match, and to upload it.
So here is, also I’m surpirsed, she thought that I will last a year doing this but it was quick as fuck
Go to give this cunt the love that she deserves for giving to me this idea at her blog @nyltiacsims​ and her post [xxx]
That’s it.
And yes honey, I’ll put the same description in every single dress, and what about it?

Anyway. THE DRESS

Kweell - Nyltiac’s McQuaria Dress Maxis Matched.

  • One swatch.
  • EA mesh edit.
  • Custom thumbnail.
  • All credits for the inspiration to @nyltiacsims

Download.


Enjoy and tag me and @nyltiacsims​ if you use it, please uwu

Comentarios

  1. Hey there! This dress is extremely beautiful, but it's glitching in the game. Can you fix it? Thank you!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog